Friday 11 April 2008


Weight loss

I do apologise that this isn't a foodie post. It is my dad's birthday this weekend and I am cooking up a storm for Chris, mum and dad....so stay tuned. I am also cooking again for Chris on Sunday...so stay double-tuned!
I just wanted to give a progress report on my weight loss. Here goes;

Week 1: 9lbs
Week 2: 3lbs
Week 3: 5lbs
Week 4: 2lbs
Week 5: 5lbs
Week 6: 3lbs

So, thats a total weight loss of......27lbs. Let's say 2 stone. (PLEEEEEEASE lets say 2 stone..well, it is nearly :D). That means that I have 4 stones, 3 lbs left to loose. Which means that I'm looking at a finishing date of around July-August. HOOORAY!









6 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Well done Amy, you're doing really well!

xxxx

11 April 2008 at 05:27  
Blogger Oh my! Apple pie! said...

Well done Amy! Thats a great loss.
Have fun cooking up a storm this weekend.

12 April 2008 at 13:12  
Blogger hungryandfrozen said...

Far out! That's awesome :) Well done you!

14 April 2008 at 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Amy!!! You're doing so well

Have fun with the cooking and shopping trip :)

14 April 2008 at 10:01  
Blogger Anna's kitchen table said...

Amy, you've done so well with your weight = well done!!

Anna (your fellow LL'er!)

xxx

17 April 2008 at 06:30  
Blogger violets said...

Amy, well done that is absolutely fantastic.


Vi xx

18 April 2008 at 23:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visits to Cooking for Chris